Lost Vape Paranormal DNA75C Preview | Reimagined, Not Reinvented
Lost Vape is one of the leading vape manufacturers with their devices operating the Evolv DNA chipsets for maximum reliability and consistent performance. Their most recent addition to the line is the Paranormal DNA75C Box Mod, which looks to be a more attractive version of the now iconic, Lost Vape Therion DNA75 but is there any more than meets the eye?
Retail Price: $155
Colors: Silver, Black and Gun Metal (various swappable plates available for further customization)
PRODUCT Specs and features
- Dimensions: 91.5 mm x 27.5 mm x 55 mm
- Vacuum vapor plating with UV protection
- Swap out magnetic panels (carbon fiber or wood) with included suction cup
- Many material combinations available
- Large full color OLED
- LED indicator light
- Stainless steel buttons
- Stainless steel face plate
- Stainless steel/spring-loaded 510 connection bezel
- Three adjustment button for easy navigation
- Utilizes dual 18650 cells
- Power output range: up to 75 W
- Temperature Control range: 100°C-315’°C or 200°F-600°F
- Output modes: TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/VW/TCR
- Temperature control minimum resistance: 0.15 Ω
- Power mode minimum resistance: 0.3 0Ω
- Maximum output voltage: 9.0 V
- 1 x Lost Vape Paranormal DNA75C Box Mod
- 1 x micro USB charging cable included
- 1 x panel remover
- User’s manual
The Paranormal DNA75C Box Mod is a sturdy device that is visually very similar to the original Therion DNA75 and comes with swappable panels that are crafted out of a range of great materials such as leather, wood, abalone and artificial turtle shell. The main chassis is constructed out of a die cast zinc alloy and is also available in either silver, black or gun metal depending on user preference. The mod has a full color display screen with changeable fonts and themes as well as an adjustable menu that is simple and easy to navigate.
This dual battery unit reaches only 75W at maximum power yet boasts a longer battery life when compared to single battery devices with identical outputs, which ensures much longer vaping times between recharging.
From the specs alone, it seems that the only difference between this design and the original Therion is a maximum voltage output of 9 volts (compared to 6 volts), which might be a notable improvement in terms of performance but is probably not enough reason to upgrade to this model if you already have the Therion within your collection.
However, if you are looking for a robust, reliable device that is high-quality and aesthetically appealing, then it is worth considering the Paranormal DNA75C.
Now It’s Available :Lostvape Paranormal DNA250C box mod
Hot Sale Recommendation: